Do You Need To Enable/Disable Predictive Text on Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4?
I love auto-correct features on Samsung Galaxy S4 stock keyboard may not be same for you. Although Predictive Text on Samsung Galaxy is one of the most precious features that makes Android powerful platform, it may not be for you all the time. I sometimes hate how I text on my mother tongue and how I get outlandish suggestions from Samsung Galaxy S4 keyboard. Well, you don’t have to pool your hair so hard to help yourself out of this. Here’s how to enable/disable auto-correct on the Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Go to Settings menu
- If you’re using Samsung Galaxy S4 tap on My device menu
- Scroll down and find Languages and Input
- Tap on Samsung Keyboard setting icon
- There you will see the Predictive text menu
- You can turn the predictive text on and off from that menu
You are done!